Leave the tattoo bandaged for a minimum of 1 hour and no longer
than 4 hours
* Remove bandage under warm running water. If the bandage is stuck
to the tattoo, gently remove it while under running
water, therefore reducing the risk of damaging the tattoo.
* Once the bandage is removed, using unscented soap, wash the tattoo
off well with your hand and warm soapy water.
* Apply Bepanthen or preparation H 4-6 times a day
* The lotion can be applied to the tattoo about 3-4 times daily
for about 10-14 days or until the tattoo as completely
* Somewhere between 3 and 6 days, the tattoo will start to flake
off like tissue paper. Do not pick at or scratch it.
Let the skin peel naturally. You will notice small pieces of dry
skin containing colour coming off while using the lotion
or washing the tattoo. This is normal, it is just the
top layer of dead skin coming off. Your tattoo is not disappearing.
Re-bandage the tattoo once the bandage is completely removed.
* Allow direct sunlight on the tattoo for the first 2-3 weeks.
* Pick or scratch the tattoo while it is peeling.
* Soak the tattoo for 2 weeks.
* Swim, take a bath or enter a hot tub or sauna for 2 weeks or until
the tattoo is completely healed.
* Shave or wax the area until the tattoo is completely healed.
* Apply alcohol, vaseline (Petroleum Jelly) or sun block to a fresh
* Put to much faith in commonsense advice: If you have any questions,
Call or Visit TIGER TATTOOS. 0161 962 5192
Once you leave the shop, proper care is your responsibility.
* Small amounts of colour may appear on clothing or sheets for the
first few days.
* When the tattoo is peeling some colour will appear in pieces of
* If the tattoo is in an area that can be exposed to the air, allow
it to breathe; allowing the tatto to breathe will help
the healing process. Your body and oxygen are going to heal your
* If possible, wear loose fitting clothing over the tattoo, be careful
not to suffocate with socks or underwear.
YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT TIGER TATTOOS
0161 962 5192